Please read the instructions below before submitting.
Please read the information about the planned conference hybrid format before starting the submission process.
- Each author may be the presenting author of only one standard abstract
- Keynote and medalist speakers may present a second abstract.
- Abstracts may only be submitted online (not emailed or posted). No template is necessary.
Abstract text is limited to 350 words (text and references; not including title, authors or affiliations). Equations and up to two tables or photos or figures may be added: two files can be uploaded with the abstract text (accepted formats: .png or .jpg).
- To complete your submission, a non-refundable fee of $110 is due for every abstract
- Grant applicants should not pay for their abstract submission at this time
- Grant application is part of the abstract submission - read more about the Grant Program.
- It is possible to submit an abstract on behalf of someone else. The submitter should start by logging into their own 'My Goldschmidt' account.
- We will ask you to indicate in your author details if you plan to attend in person or remotely. This is not a commitment but we do need to understand intentions as early as possible to allow effective planning.
- To start your submission go to the Theme or Session you have selected and click the Submit to a Session or Begin a Submission buttons
- The abstracts will be published in the Goldschmidt archive website, where they can be searched alongside all other Goldschmidt abstracts since 2000.
The abstract submission deadline is 1 March (23:59 CET)